Council of the Federation to Meet in Niagara-on-the-Lake from July 24-26, 2013
Media accreditation required
TORONTO, June 19, 2013 – As incoming Chair of the Council of the Federation, Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne will host the 2013 Summer Meeting of the Council of the Federation from July 24 to 26 at the Queen’s Landing Hotel in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Queen’s Landing Hotel
155 Byron Street
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
Media representatives who wish to attend the 2013 Council of the Federation Summer Meeting must register online. To access the online registration system, please visit www.councilofthefederation.ca, click on the link for the 2013 Council of the Federation Summer Meeting and click “Media Registration”. Individuals will be screened to ensure they are official media representatives. Media must register by July 18, 2013.
Media are responsible for making their own hotel reservations. Suggested hotels are:
- Best Western Hotel, 2 North Service Road, St. Catharines, 905-934-8000
- Comfort Inn, 2 Dunlop Drive, St Catharines, 905-687-8890
- Days Inn, 89 Meadowvale Drive, St. Catharines, 905-934-5400
- Hilton Garden Inn, 500 York Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, 905-984-4200
- White Oaks, 253 Taylor Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, 1-800-263-5766
Media Work Room
A media work room will be located in Grand Georgian Ballroom C (Ground level) of the Queen’s Landing Hotel. This room will be equipped with Internet access, power outlets and television monitors. Media must use the Melville Street hotel entrance (adjacent to the hotel parking area).
– MORE –